Saturday, August 25, 2007

Family Secrets Trial

I've been in Chicago for a week or so and have attended the ongoing Family Secrets trial in federal court here in Chicago. It's a pretty interesting experience, the spectators include retirees with time to kill, friends of the mobsters on trial, attorneys getting a glimpse of the big time cases that could make their careers, cops who want to see these guys go down the tubes and a host of others.

In addition to attending the trial, I've also done several interviews. One with Chicago Public Radio (WBEZ) and one for a cable access program that will air in a couple of weeks. On Tuesday, August 28, I'll be on WGN Radio with Milt Rosenberg. We're on after the Cubs game, about 10 PM.

I return home on Wednesday August 29 and will be at the Decatur (GA) Book Festival on September 1 & 2. I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michael,
    I listened to your radio interview on WGN and I am curious about a couple callers who phoned in. One was a lady who claimed to be a cousin to Richard Cain. Did you ever talk with her after the show and what did she say? Also, now that the trial is over, what do you think of the caller who said Joey didn't do it. Loved the book! when is the sequel coming out? I'm waiting patiently....

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think - thanks.