Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dallas Report

The JFK Lancer November in Dallas 2007 was a huge success. It's a marvel to me that after all these years we're still learning new things about the assassination of John Kennedy. Debra Conway and Larry Hancock and a host of other hard working people put together a tremendous program and I was honored to have been a part of it.
My talk was well received and I met some amazing people. Check the links in the previous post to get more details about JFK Lancer.
My next event will be in Chicago early next year when I'll be addressing the membership of the Irish-American Heritage Center on the north side. More details to follow.
I've added a clock to my page, showing the local time in Balad, Iraq where my son, Jason, is currently stationed. Please keep him and all of our soldiers, airmen, sailors and marines who are in harm's way in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think - thanks.